The Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD) organized Fourth South Asia Economic Summit (SAES IV) with a theme "Global Recovery, New Risks and Sustainable Growth: Repositioning South Asia" at Dhaka.
Here is the homepage of SAES IV.
News on SAES IV in the media:
1. Muhith for stepped-up efforts to boost food security in South Asia
2. Global gloom hovers over South Asian Economy
3. Recipe for food security as prices rise
4. Fixing politics prescribed for South Asian Economy
5. Analysts urge South Asian leaders to open up to transit
6. Energy security pulls in focus
7. Make right policy for ICT
8. Non-tariff barriers set back trade in S Asia
9. Costly migration raises concern