A report on the performance on the Bangladesh economy in 2011 has published in bdnews24. The report pointed out few important issues including:
1. The current government failed to fulfill one of the five major election agendas: reducing prices of essentials. In reality, overall inflation rose significantly in the current period;
2. Taka became cheaper in 2011;
3. Foreign exchange reserves depleted drastically
4. No significant investment has realized;
5. Agriculture production rose, which declined the necessity to import food.
Here is the link of the report.